Dates: February 3 – 11, 2018
Deepen your yoga practice and dive into a journey of self discovery. Join yoga instructor Marisa Cline for a unique and introspective yoga retreat in the jungles of Nosara, Costa Rica. Immerse yourself in the surrounding jungles, expansive quiet beaches, daily yoga and meditation classes, and vibrant organic food to nourish your body, mind, and soul.
Marisa is a free spirit and love seeker who believes if we open ourselves to love and grace we will discover a world of beauty and infinite possibilities.
Guided by her creative spirit, Marisa’s classes flow rhythmically through dynamic sequencing, yet are grounded by a deep connection to the breath and clear instruction. Through her bright smile shines an obvious passion that encourage others to move past limitations, challenge themselves, and tap into their true potential both on and off the mat.
Program Fee Covers:
- Round-trip Airport Shuttle from Airport
- 7 Nights Accommodation at the Nosara B&B Retreat (based on double occupancy)
- 1 Night Accommodation in Liberia after the Retreat
- All meals at Nosara B&B Retreat prepared by Meg Pearson, an amazing Chef specializing in raw, vegan, and Latin American cuisine
- 24/7 Local staff support
- Daily yoga/meditation classes led by Marisa Cline
- Volunteer Activity
Program Fee does not cover:
- International Flights to Liberia – we can assist you with booking your international flight if needed
- Additional activities
- Travel and medical insurance (this is a prerequisite and assistance can be acquired if necessary)
- Personal Expenses (for shopping or extra excursions)
“Just back from an amazing yoga retreat in Nosara, Costa Rica and I would highly recommend Travel Roots!! Our trip was so well organized, the yoga, food, and area were beyond exceptional!! I would do it again tomorrow!!” – Anonymous Testimonial
“Can’t recommend highly enough the organisation of the tour done by Travel Roots. Everything from the B&B to the food and yoga teaching was absolutely perfect! Can’t wait to go back next year ” – Anonymous Testimonial